Academic record (transcript)
An academic record, or academic transcript, is an official statement of all results achieved through study UTS as at the date of printing.
If you apply for further study at another institution you will be required to submit a copy of your academic record. You may also be required to submit a copy if you need to apply for registration with a particular professional body or when applying for positions.
You can request an academic record by
- completing the Online: Statement of academic record application (if you are paying by credit card), or
- downloading a "Statement of academic record application" from the SAU forms website. You can submit the submit the form by following the instructions on the form, or you can scan the form and submit it via My Student Portal.
An administrative charge is payable.
Graduates and other past students
Academic records are available for graduates and past students of UTS and its antecedent organisations, including:
- Kuring-gai College of Advanced Education
- NSW Institute of Technology
- Sydney College of Advanced Education - ITATE
- Sydney College of the Arts - School of Design
- Australian College of Acupuncture