Student Administration Unit (SAU) structure
The Student Administration Unit (SAU) is part of the Registrar's division and plays an important role in facilitating students' progress through their studies at university from initial admission to graduation.
The majority of SAU staff are located at the Broadway campus, with the main access points for students being the UTS Student Centres.
The SAU is responsible for administrative procedures associated with:
- Tuition fees
- Important dates
- Subject activities
- Managing your course
- Subject assessment
- Scholarships, prizes and awards
SAU staff are committed to serving UTS students, the University community and the wider community, through:
- provision of high quality service which is accurate, responsive and timely,
- provision of a high standard of administrative service, including provision in a timely manner of appropriate, accurate and complete information and advice,
- provision of policy advice, development and review in relation to student administrative matters,
- being flexible and supportive of University objectives and in the delivery of the University's strategic objectives, and
- compliance with legislative requirements, and University rules, policies and guidelines as they relate to student administrative matters.