International student tuition fees
International students, with the exception of study abroad students, are charged a load based tuition fee. This means you are charged a fee for each subject you enrol in, including repeated subjects.
Tuition fees must be paid in advance for each teaching period.
As stated in your offer letter if you commenced in or after 2004, your tuition fees may be subject to an increase each calendar year.
International student tuition fee calculators are provided to help you estimate the tuition fees for a given year:
- Undergraduate international students tuition fees per credit point
- Postgraduate international tuition fees students by course work
- Postgraduate international students tuition fees by research
The UTS fee policy for international students contains the fee and refund conditions for international students.
Further international student tuition fee related information:
- Pre 2004 international students
- Becoming a permanent resident of Australia
- UTS International fees