All students at UTS pay tuition fees to contribute towards the costs of their studies. The exact amount of tuition fees that you will pay depends on:
- what sort of student you are (see the various student types explained below),
- the subjects you enrol in, and
- the course you are studying.
The following is information about all the different types of tuition fees at UTS, as well as details on payments, and other fees and charges:
- Commonwealth supported and assisted students
- Domestic full fee paying (undergraduate)
- Domestic full fee paying (postgraduate coursework)
- Postgraduate research degrees
- Services and amenities
- International students
- Refund and remission
- Annual increases
- Fee calculators
- Administrative charges
- UTS Insearch foundation studies
It is your responsibility to ensure fees, charges, debts and any other specified amounts due in respect of your enrolment at UTS are paid in full by the due date.
For each teaching period, the census date is the day when all your enrolment is finalised and you become financially liable for the tuition fees for any subjects in which you are enrolled. Earlier deadlines apply to add subjects.
Student and related rules:
Section 4 - Fees, Charges and Other Financial Obligations
Fee Calculators: Use these calculators to help work out your tuition fees