An e-Request is an online request to your UTS Student Centre.
You can submit an e-Request to make an application:
- for access to subjects with restrictions, this maybe something that is blocking your subject enrolment,
- to enrol in more than the allowable credit point limit per semester for your course,
- to enrol in a cross faculty electives,
- make a change to your study plan, and
- to select or change your sub-structures, such as a majors or sub majors, choice block or stream.
A guide to lodging an e-Request is provided to assist you with your application.