Centrally-conducted Exams Timetable
Timetables are displayed by faculty
- If you miss your centrally-conducted exam through illness or misadventure on the day of the exam you must apply for a Special Exam. You will be informed of the outcome of your Special Exam application via your UTS webmail account . Please note that it is your responsibility to check your UTS webmail account regularly.
- Students who feel ill on the day of the examination, or have suffered a misadventure and do not feel they can complete the examination, should not attempt the examination but should apply for a Special Exam. If you sit any part of a centrally-conducted examination you are not eligible for a Special Exam.
- You are not permitted to leave your seat for the the first 90 minutes of any examination. Please make sure you visit the toilet before you enter the exam room.
- Any form of cheating, including having unauthorised material or notes, using mobile phones during examinations, or colluding with other students will not be tolerated at UTS. Severe penalties up to and including exclusion from the University apply for any student caught cheating during any UTS examination.
- For a number of subjects, end of semester centrally-conducted exams for Kuring-gai students will be held at City Campus. Please check My Student Admin carefully for the location of your examination.