Autumn 2013 Centrally-conducted Exams Timetable
Timetables are displayed by faculty
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
Please note the following important information about examinations:
- If you miss your centrally-conducted exam through illness or misadventure on the day of the exam you must apply for a special exam through the online Special Exam form. You will be sent a series of e-mails to your UTS e-mail account. You will be informed of the outcome of your Special Exam application via e-mail . Please note it is your responsibility to check your UTS email account regularly
Students who feel ill on the day of the examination, or have suffered a misadventure and do not feel they can complete the examination, should not attempt the examination but should apply for a Special Exam. If you sit any part of a centrally-conducted examination you are not eligible for a Special Exam.
- You are not permitted to leave your seat for the the first 90 minutes of any examination. Please make sure you visit the toilet before you enter the exam room.
- Any form of cheating, including having unauthorised material such as notes, using mobile phones during examinations or colluding with other students will not be tolerated at UTS. Severe penalties up to and including exclusion from the University apply for any student caught cheating during any UTS examination
- Please note, a number of subjects in the Faculties of Business, Law and Health which have teaching at Kuring-gai Campus will have their exams held in the City. Please check My Student Admin carefully for the location of your examination
- Examinations held in the Great Hall Examination Centre (CB01.05.09, CB01.05.10A, CB01.05.10B and CB01.05.10C) have allocated seating. Please check My Student Admin before your examination to check your allocated seat.