End of Semester Spring 2013 Centrally-conducted Exams Timetable
Timetables are displayed by faculty
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health
Important notice regarding seat numbering
If your examination is scheduled for the Great Hall Exam Centre (CB01.05.09 or CB01.05.10A) or Wentworth Park Exam Centre (WPG or WP1), you will need to know your seat number as published in My Student Admin. Please check My Student Admin before you attend your exam and make a note of both your exam room and seat number.
For Examinations in other Exam Centres (Building 2, Haymarket, Special Conditions and Kuring-gai) you will not have an allocated seat number. Supervisors will direct you to your seat for your exam.
Other important information
- If you miss your centrally-conducted exam through illness or misadventure on the day of the exam you must apply for a Special Exam. You will be informed of the outcome of your Special Exam application via your UTS webmail account . Please note that it is your responsibility to check your UTS webmail account regularly.
- Students who feel ill on the day of the examination, or have suffered a misadventure and do not feel they can complete the examination, should not attempt the examination but should apply for a Special Exam. If you sit any part of a centrally-conducted examination you are not eligible for a Special Exam.
- You are not permitted to leave your seat for the the first 90 minutes of any examination. Please make sure you visit the toilet before you enter the exam room.
- Any form of cheating, including having unauthorised material or notes, using mobile phones during examinations, or colluding with other students will not be tolerated at UTS. Severe penalties up to and including exclusion from the University apply for any student caught cheating during any UTS examination.
- For a number of subjects, end of semester centrally-conducted exams for Kuring-gai students will be held at City Campus. Please check My Student Admin carefully for the location of your examination.