Academic record (transcript)
An academic record, or academic transcript, is an official statement of all results achieved through study UTS as at the date of printing.
For course(s) studied at UTS and institutions which amalgamated to form UTS, it includes:
- a complete listing of all subjects and subject numbers,
- the grades awarded for each subject,
- the marks awarded for each subject, if requested
- credit points achieved for subjects studied from 1993 onwards, and
- your grade point average (GPA), if applicable, and
- a completed status, if you have already graduated from your course.
Additional information is provided to help you understand your academic record.
To request official copies of results submit an application for a statement of academic record.